The Synod listening sessions have now concluded at Holy Spirit . Our Synod Committee is actively compiling a synthesis that will be presented to Parish Pastoral Council in April. Any updates will be shared in due course.
- The Synod is a chance to share your voice, reflect on your parish experience, listen to others, and contribute to the future of the Church.
- Participants are invited to gather together in small groups where they will reflect on a series of questions every week.
- Sessions will be offered virtually and in-person at the parish hall.
- Sessions will be approximately 120 minutes in length in a comfortable and welcoming format, starting at 7:00pm.
- Virtual sessions will be on Wednesday nights and in-person sessions will be on Thursday nights.
- We can’t wait to connect, listen, and learn from what you have to share, so please register below!