Reconciliation / Confirmation / First Communion
The usual time for the celebration of these sacraments is at the grade 2 level. Older children are also welcome to attend the program. The children journey in a program that helps them discover God’s forgiveness through joy, love and peace, the gifts of God’s Holy Spirit, how the Spirit is present in their lives, and how in the Eucharist they are nourished by Jesus, the Bread of Life. The program is age appropriate and supported by family and parish life.
Registration is now closed for the course for sacrament of Reconciliation. If you have a child who has received Reconciliation but has not yet received Confirmation or first Communion, or have any other questions, please contact Sharon: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306.374.1425.
Due at the time of registration:
– copy of your child’s baptismal certificate
– $40 per child to cover the cost of materials (fee includes ALL sacraments)
To register, download the following form, complete it and return it to the parish office. You are also welcome to register in person.
CONFIRMATION CLASSES (2018)
- January 18, 6:00 pm
- February 1, 6:00 pm
- February 15, 6:00 pm
FIRST COMMUNION CLASSES (2018)
- March 1, 6:00 pm
- March 15, 6:00 pm
- March 22, 6:00 pm
- Saturday, April 7, 10:00 am
- Thursday, April 12, 6:00 pm
CELEBRATION OF CONFIRMATION WITH FIRST COMMUNION:
- The dates for the celebration of the sacraments are: June 6 and 13, 2018. Families may choose which one they will attend.