Wednesdays 7 pm – 8 pm
Fridays 9 am – 12 noon
Sundays 1 pm – 4 pm
2022 BISHOP’S ANNUAL APPEAL
”Please join me as we initiate a renewed time of faithful Catholic commitment and advance that legacy of”Serving Others.” The burdens borne by needy and hurting people in our community are great, but the love of God is infinite. The Bishop’s Annual Appeal is an opportunity to come together as a diocese to serve each other, and your participation is key. Let us follow Christ’s example to serve each other and our community. Thank you for helping us follow the Shepherd as we “Serve Others!” ‘ –Bishop Mark Hagemoen
To learn more about the 2022 Bishop’s Annual Appeal
see BAA NEWS LETTER
Enjoy the latest and greatest Catholic video, audio, and reading material from FORMED.org!
Simply head over to https://holyspiritsaskatoon.formed.org and register your free account to access a tremendous wealth of Catholic content.
You may also download the FORMED app for iOS and Android devices.
If you’re wondering where to start, may we suggest Opening the Word, an insightful five-minute video on the upcoming Sunday Mass readings, as well as videos by Chris Stefanick. And, the Brother Francis series is wonderful for younger children.
The cost to you is absolutely free: our parish has a subscription for the entire year.
Updates from our Bishops
- July 24 – 29, 2022 Papal Visit Schedule of Events
- June 24, 2022 Events and Plans for the Pilgrimage of Reconciliation and Healing during Pope Francis’s visit to Canada July 24-29, 2022
- April 1, 2022 – On the Occasion of the Apology by Pope Francis for the Roman
Catholic Church’s role in Residential School System
- Mar. 28, 2022 – Indigenous Delegation Meeting with Pope Francis
- Jan. 28, 2022 – Canada’s Bishops Announce Indigenous Reconciliation Fund to Support Projects
- Dec. 29 UPDATE – Appeal for the support of TRC Healing Response: Residential School Survivors and their Families and Communities – LETTER
- September 28, 2021 Letter from our Catholic Bishops in Saskatchewan-To all Catholics of Saskatchewan and the Indigenous Peoples of this land
- Statement of Apology by the Catholic Bishops of Canada to the Indigenous Peoples of This Land
- Catholic TRC Healing Response Fundraising Appeal
- Summary of Diocese’s participation in Residential Schools Settlement Agreement
- Update from CCCB: Delegation of Indigenous Peoples to meet Pope Francis Dec. 17-20, 2021
- Message from Catholic Bishops of Saskatchewan about discovery of graves at Cowessess First Nation
- Message from Bishop Mark Hagemoen for Indigenous People’s Day
Daily Mass Readings
See the daily Mass readings or sign up to have them automatically delivered to your inbox at: CCCB.ca
What is life all about?
Is there a higher power? What is our purpose? Why are we here? Is there more to this life?
Click here to learn more.
Tues. – Fri. 8:30 am
Weekend Mass times:
Saturdays: 5:00pm Sundays: 10:00am, 12 noon, and 7:00pm
Reconciliation: Confessions will be heard in the church on Saturdays from 11am-12pm.
Also feel free to contact:
Fr. Joseph to book a time/date.
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament:
Wednesday evenings 7pm-8pm
Friday mornings 9 am-12 noon
Sunday 1-4 pm
Recent bulletins (archive):
“I invite all Christians, everywhere, at this very moment, to a renewed personal encounter with Jesus Christ, or at least an openness to letting him encounter them; I ask all of you to do this unfailingly each day.” — Pope Francis, Evangelii Gaudium