Wednesdays 7 pm – 8 pm
Fridays 9 am – 12 noon
Sundays 1 pm – 4 pm
Saturdays 11 am – 12 noon
Support for Ukraine Fundraiser Meal
Friday, May 27
Holy Spirit Parish Hall
Home cooked Ukrainian supper includes:
3 cabbage rolls
coffee, tea or milk
Cost: $20 per person or $10 for half portion
You must Pre Register on or before May 22 by clicking the link:
Sign up on the sheet in the Place of Welcome
All proceeds go to the
Ukrainian Relief Fund (CNEWA)
If you can’t attend but would like to donate, Click the link: CNEWA Canada. Select Ukraine as your ‘Donate to’ choice.
There are also forms/envelopes at the table in the Place of Welcome to send your donation via Canada Post.
If you have given already, thank you!
We stand before You, Holy Spirit,
as we gather together in Your name.
With You alone to guide us,
make Yourself at home in our hearts;
Teach us the way we must go and
how we are to pursue it.
We are weak and sinful;
do not let us promote disorder.
Do not let ignorance lead us down the wrong path
nor partiality influence our actions.
Let us find in You our unity
so that we may journey together to eternal life
and not stray from the way of truth
and what is right.
All this we ask of You,
who are at work in every place and time,
in the communion of the Father and the Son,
forever and ever. Amen.
Synod for a Synodal Church online opportunity to participate – The Synod on Synodality launched by Pope Francis is underway in dioceses throughout the world. Pope Francis has invited the entire Church to reflect on a process of listening and dialogue that is vital for its life and mission, which will conclude with a Synod of Bishops in Rome in 2023. By journeying together in this way, the Church will learn more about how a synodal process can help us to live communion, to achieve participation, and to open ourselves to mission. Find more information at: https://rcdos.ca/synod including links to online submission forms for both adults and those under 18 to participate virtually.
Updates from our Bishops
- April 1, 2022 – On the Occasion of the Apology by Pope Francis for the Roman
Catholic Church’s role in Residential School System
- Mar. 28, 2022 – Indigenous Delegation Meeting with Pope Francis
- Jan. 28, 2022 – Canada’s Bishops Announce Indigenous Reconciliation Fund to Support Projects
- Dec. 29 UPDATE – Appeal for the support of TRC Healing Response: Residential School Survivors and their Families and Communities – LETTER
- September 28, 2021 Letter from our Catholic Bishops in Saskatchewan-To all Catholics of Saskatchewan and the Indigenous Peoples of this land
- Statement of Apology by the Catholic Bishops of Canada to the Indigenous Peoples of This Land
- Catholic TRC Healing Response Fundraising Appeal
- Summary of Diocese’s participation in Residential Schools Settlement Agreement
- Update from CCCB: Delegation of Indigenous Peoples to meet Pope Francis Dec. 17-20, 2021
- Message from Catholic Bishops of Saskatchewan about discovery of graves at Cowessess First Nation
- Message from Bishop Mark Hagemoen for Indigenous People’s Day
Latest bulletins (archive):
Enjoy the latest and greatest Catholic video, audio, and reading material from FORMED.org!
Simply head over to https://holyspiritsaskatoon.formed.org and register your free account to access a tremendous wealth of Catholic content.
You may also download the FORMED app for iOS and Android devices.
If you’re wondering where to start, may we suggest Opening the Word, an insightful five-minute video on the upcoming Sunday Mass readings, as well as videos by Chris Stefanick. And, the Brother Francis series is wonderful for younger children.
The cost to you is absolutely free: our parish has a subscription for the entire year.
Catechism of the Catholic Church
Read the Catechism of the Catholic Church online! Click here.
Tues. – Fri. 8:30 am
Weekend Mass times:
Saturdays: 5:00pm Sundays: 10:00am, 12 noon, and 7:00pm
Reconciliation: Confessions will be heard in the church on Saturdays from 11am-12pm.
Also feel free to contact:
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament:
Wednesday evenings 7pm-8pm
Friday mornings 9 am-12 noon
Sunday 1-4 pm
Recent bulletins (archive):
“I invite all Christians, everywhere, at this very moment, to a renewed personal encounter with Jesus Christ, or at least an openness to letting him encounter them; I ask all of you to do this unfailingly each day.” — Pope Francis, Evangelii Gaudium